This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work.
With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients.
Due to several big new business wins in the retail space, they are now looking for two Directors to come on board to join one of the teams.
The Team and Role – Director
This team has experts across fashion, luxury, fitness, entertainment and travel; all connected by the desire to inspire better, more enriched lifestyles. Clients span a globally known airline, retail & entertainment destination, huge hotel brand and more.
The team is made up of 20 talented influencer and media managers, content creators, publishing and creative strategists, along with client service specialists and. work includes running busy press offices, devising and implementing major brand initiatives, both globally and locally, and developing content and publishing strategies.
There are two Director level opportunities available in the team that will match different goals/skill- sets:
1. A number two to the MD of the team, with a longer term goal of moving up into this position. You’ll have more operational responsibilities sharing responsibility for running the whole team, working closely with the team MD, driving new business and of course, senior client work & management. This is an ideal role for an ambitious Associate Director who is fast climbing the ranks, or a Director that wants a clearer path into MD level.
2. A more client focused Director role, working predominantly on a huge piece of new business in the retail space that has been brought in. You’ll need superb client servicing skills, creativity and team management. This is ideal for someone who has solid senior level experience but isn’t hungry for an MD level job or would prefer to focus more on producing outstanding client work. This role will involve a mix of global and UK work, so experience of working with multi markets would be beneficial.
Top attributes for both jobs:
- Ten years plus experience gained in recognisable agencies
- Solid track record of new business and organic growth
- Broad consumer experience, particularly in retail and travel
- Significant experience of managing and leading teams and motivating people
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you’d like to be considered for either of these roles.