Are you looking to work with one of the most influential PR agencies in the country? Do you have a passion for technology? If you quickly said yes to these questions, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An elite, global and integrated communications agency is looking for a remarkable Vice President to lead their outstanding technology team. This agency has an impressive client roster and is known for their unparalleled communications approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As Vice President, you will be a fundamental part of a gifted team, using your own experience and skills to create the greatest experience for your clients. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Vice President Role:
- Proactively identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Handling multiple accounts, and being the main point of contact for clients
- Mentoring and motivating your team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The ideal Vice President:
- Outstanding management skills, proven leadership and the ability to solve problems
- A strong grounding in B2B Technology
- A born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Using your extensive network to enhance relationships and achieve superb results
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Nathalie Cazeau Christine Kaplan on 646-847-7341 or email Nathalie@capstonehillsearch.com.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne