User Experience Director – Global Healthcare Marketing Agency - New York, NY
Are you an UX guru? Do you want to work with the most prestigious healthcare brands in the world? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
At this influential marketing firm, you will collaborate with a fantastic team of individuals who you will lead to success. They are looking for an accomplished leader with a strong UX design and project management background, who can expand upon the firm’s innovative and impressive work.
As a Director of User Experience, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and mentoring a team of experts. You will work with world-renowned clients providing the best content possible. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Director of User Experience Role:
- Design and develop creative solutions to meet the business objectives
- Construct IA structures, user flows and concepts
- Create methos, tech architecture and ideation processes
- Lead and mentor your tech team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The Ideal Director of User Experience:
- A strong grounding in UX/UI design and healthcare space
- Extensive knowledge of MLR processes, IA, SEO/SEM, project management, and web delovpment
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and act as a trusted advisor both internally and externally
- A proven leader, problem solver, hands on, and innovative thinker
- Using your extensive network to enhance relationships and achieve superb results
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Christine Kaplan on 646-461-7271 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne