Traffic Manager – Global Healthcare Marcomm Agency - New York or Baltimore
Are you a traffic expert? Do you want to work with the most prestigious healthcare brands in the world? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
At this influential marketing firm, you will collaborate with a fantastic team of individuals who you will lead to success. They are looking for an accomplished leader with a strong traffic management and project management background, who can expand upon the firm’s innovative and impressive work.
As a Traffic Manager, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and mentoring a team of experts. You will work with world-renowned clients providing the best content possible. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Traffic Manager Role:
● Act as the contact point for all the projects in multiple locations
● Develop and maintain project schedules
● Manage creative projects with creative director and the team
● Ensure the highest quality standards in all clients
The Ideal Traffic Manager:
● A strong grounding in traffic management within healthcare space
● Proven experience in PR, marketing or advertising agency
● Able to multitasking and detail oriented
● A proven leader, problem solver, hands on, and innovative thinker
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Christine Kaplan on 646-461-7271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne