An amazing, highly-ranked, global Entertainment Marketing agency is looking for a dedicated, hard-working and ambitious Senior Director of Entertainment Marketing to join their flourishing team. If you have a passion for the entertainment industry, popular culture and sports, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a market innovator, bridging the gap between celebrities and global brands, products and multinational corporations. Working with brands, they help establish their objectives and strategy – launching them to the worldwide consumer market.
As the Senior Director of Entertainment Marketing you will be responsible for leveraging your current client relationships and establishing and new contacts, all while closing mainstream talent procurement and commercial endorsement deals. You will be in charge of overseeing some of the best professionals in the industry, while working with some of the world's most recognizable clients and alongside some of the world's elite brands.
The Senior Director role:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, transition smoothly from one project to another and interact directly with clients, talent and talent reps
- Driving, motivating and mentoring your team
- Managing integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationships with clients
- Acting as the day-to-day go-to person on 'boundary-pushing' global projects
The ideal Senior Director:
- Strong background in closing talent procurement deals for big brands
- Passion for the sports and entertainment industries; finger on the pulse of current trends and influencers
- Extensive experience in the commercial endorsement space
- Highly organized and diligent with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a track record of winning pitches
- Strong strategic thinker and trend spotter with a creative approach
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at: email@example.com.