One of the UK’s leading integrated agencies is looking for a DIGITAL NATIVE to come in and work on a global Sports account.
- 23 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Comprehensive internal and external staff training program
- Annual ski trip in Europe
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
And much more!
The agency, based in the centre of London is a 150+ team with offices in over 10 countries globally have just won a leading sports brand. They are looking for a Senior Creative to come in and work either on a EU basis which lends its more down the strategic route or a UK basis which centres more around brand activation.
- Take the lead on a the new account by building excellent senior client relationships and exploring the opportunities available with insightful, strategic solutions
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and forward planning
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of client activity and inter-agency projects
- Ensure that teams are delivering excellent client service and account management across the client portfolios
- Significant experience working within a digital creative agency with experience across all aspects of digital marketing, PR, Social, content, media, AND ALSO THE SPORTS SECTOR
- Drive and ambition– a personal focus on maintaining leading edge professional skills and knowledge
- Excellent people management skills, which is shown in a collaborative style
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne