Our client is a highly respected Statutory Authority, with significant positive impact on Victorian business, infrastructure, and residents. The Authority works within an issues rich yet positive communications environment. The Authority has a developing and positive brand/reputation and this role is supported by an outstanding internal culture and highly experience team.
The successful applicant work with across the organisation, engaging with diverse stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to build relationships and develop and implement targeted communication plans to promote & protect the organisation’s brand, products, services and messages
You will be responsible for:
- monitor and provide internal reporting on the outcomes of all communications activities
- manage the production of collateral and publications throughout the business
- manage relationships with suppliers including across content, design, production graphic designers, photographers and video production providers and develop collateral development briefs
- develop content for a range of channels including digital, hard copy publications, and video
- provide marketing, promotions and communications advice, coaching and mentoring to others in the business to help them achieve their communications and promotions goals
- support events, roadshow and/or conferences
- identify partnership and sponsorship opportunities to promote and support the business, clients and partners
How will we know you are the one?
To be considered for this role you should have 7+ years communications experience with exceptional writing, editing and content creation experience. You will be a team-oriented operator with demonstrable experience developing strategic communication plans and brand management strategies for for government and business audiences.
You should also have proven experience in balancing strategic requirements with attention to detail and delivering on the highest quality results. You will of course have highly developed relationship skills and are capable of building strong relationships with diverse stakeholders at all levels. You will be a natural networker with the ability to engage, influence and work collaboratively.
For further information on the above position please contact Jeremy Wrench, Jeremy@capstonehillsearch.com or call 03 9827 7277.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne