Big brands? Check. Integrated, global agency? Check. Fantastic benefits for staff? Check.
We are looking for a Corporate Senior Account Manager or Account Director to work across a range of big name brands including the likes of Domino’s Pizza, Lavazza, Pepsi and Jack Daniels.
Whilst this is a corporate role, the clients and culture is anything but with a relaxed, creative environment and work. The agency is part of a global network and very integrated, with strategy, creative, content and PR all sitting together. Rather than being made up of strict account teams, it’s a very fluid structure where account teams are often created around specific briefs meaning you’ll work with colleagues in various different areas to deliver exciting, integrated work.
The benefits package of this agency is also one of the best in the industry, including:
- Monthly drinks and socials with TWO agency parties every year
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Gym membership discount
- One month transfer to an international office after two years service
- Three month sabbatical after three years service
- Thank you payment of £500 after five years service
- 25 days holiday per year and an additional day each year up to 30 days
- Discounted massages to let off steam
- Free agency breakfasts and snacks with discounted coffees
- Company running club
- Paid volunteering day
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
The Role –Senior Account Manager or Account Director
The ideal candidate will have a corporate communications background with experience working on consumer brands and a passion for integrated communications, combining PR, content, digital and social.
No two days are the same but key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of leading teams and a client portfolio
- Responsible for the overall direction and day to day execution of campaigns
- Working with other pillars to integrate film, social media, and creative into client work
- Helping your team to build social media and digital strategies to support wider communications plans
- Ensuring overall business management
- Corporate communications background, ideally working on big name consumer brands
- Forward thinking in terms of integrated communications
- Open to learning new things and embracing variety in your role
- Creative and enjoys finding creative solutions to tricky challenges
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence.