Are you looking for a role that will allow you work with global organisations with an extraordinarily gifted team? London’s leading Financial Services team is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their ranks now!
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Following a strong year in 2018, during which the agency’s Financial Services team cemented its position as one of the leading advisers with a number of client wins, they are hiring to support their continued growth in 2018 and beyond. They’re multi-award-winning professionals provide strategic communications counsel to some of the UK’s leading companies in a range of sectors, whether privately held or listed on AIM through to FTSE 100, as well as international firms looking to raise and manage their profile effectively in the UK.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have experience in Financial Services/Corporate Communications in a PR agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Clear experience in a B2B/B2C environment
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco on: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Regional Director, London