An iconic creative agency is looking for an ambitious and innovative Senior Account Executive to join their team in New York! If you have a passion for lifestyle PR, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This high-profile, global agency is dynamic and their client list packs a heavy punch. With some of the most notable brands in their roster, this agency is highly collaborative with a “all-hands-on-deck” approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working exclusively for a renowned athleisure brand, and be heavily involved in media relations and influencer relations. You will be a fundamental part of an already flourishing team, using your own experience and skills to create the greatest experience for your elite client. The ideal candidate is a media relations expert who is detail-oriented and has the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Senior Account Executive role:
- Proactively identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Manage integrated client campaigns and enhance relationships with clients
- Excellent influencer relations, written and verbal communication skills with a track record of winning pitches
The ideal Senior Account Executive:
- Strong grounding in lifestyle, wellness, retail or fashion PR
- Deep understanding of media relations & influencer relations
- Experience working with celebrity spokespeople
- Strategic thinker, born-leader and go-getter with excellent problem-solving skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne - Chicago