Following a string of high-profiled new business wins, a rabidly growing Consumer PR agency are looking for a Senior Account Executive to work on some of the biggest names in the Food & Drink sector. Do you think you’re up for the challenge?
The role will have a strong focus on a global FMCG company, restaurants, whiskey brands and a global cheese brand amongst many others. The agency prides themselves on their long term, quality relationships with their clients. Their strong client list is testament to the fantastic work they do and there is no better time to join them due to their rapid growth.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programs and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- A year’s experience working in on Food & Drink.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
- Ability to actively target UK’s leading news, lifestyle and relevant media including suitable global media
- Social media savvy and able to discuss previous digital experience with confidence
- Creative in terms of creating new and exciting content to engage media and re-purpose existing content from brands to gain additional media coverage
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Regional Director, London