One of London’s most popular and global PR agencies is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive to join their Food & Drink team and work on their range of global clients.
This agency has a renowned reputation for going above and beyond for the and their full integrated approach to communications attracts constant new business. Whilst their London office is the hub for a global communications network, they take the mentality of a boutique agency by delivering their clients global, multi-market work with a genuine agility, personality and professional informality.
Their Food + Drink team has undergone rapid growth in the last few years the right candidate should fit seamlessly into what is one of most successful teams of the agency!
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment.
- Must have experience working on Food + Drink clients
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne