One of the top independent lifestyle communications agencies is looking for an SAE to join their team. Their client list boasts a host of famous brands and their work is regularly nominated at industry awards – representing a fantastic chance to gain first class experience and take your career to the next level.
They are a powerhouse of experts in PR, media relations, content and social channels – work will span running media and content led press offices, exciting creative campaigns and working with influencers.
Culturally, around 30 people who all socialize together and work collaboratively, meaning there’s no office politics. They are a really friendly bunch who genuinely get on. Benefits include a pet friendly office, day off on your birthday, profit share bonus, Summer & Christmas party, Friday drinks and a mentor system – all of which contribute to a fantastic working environment with strong staff retention.
The Role –Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for a super motivated SAE to work on superb consumer lifestyle accounts – including a cool car brand, retailer and food company. The role has come about due to the current SAE relocating, who you will be replacing.
- Currently at Account Executive level or a newly promoted Senior Account Executive
- Able to work to tight deadlines and still maintain your cool
- Gift of the gab – persuasive media relations and a social media/content know how
- Experience working on big brands, a busy press office and/or live events
- Strong writing skills – with the ability to write for a variety of audiences
If you fit the bill, please get in touch to hear more and discuss other opportunities we are working on. E: email@example.com