A leading, global corporation is in the midst of redefining their initiatives - they’re booming in global communications and aspiring to be the best team in the world. With their sights set high they are looking for a seasoned project manager to join their global communications team.
Rebranding themselves as a technology company, our company is pioneering the industry, and designing a new future. The communications department is charged with taking this challenge on headfirst and skewing previous perceptions of the brand.
The project manager will be responsible for management of global communications project portfolios and budgets. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with strong agency experience, who is able to function well in a fast-paced environment and who is driven to succeed.
The Project Manager role:
- Manage and closely monitor the communications project portfolio, ensuring the right resource allocation (staffing, budget, KPIs, and timing) required to deliver them
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of the integrated communications plan
- Nurture a pool of strategic suppliers to deliver a comprehensive suite of communications services for an always-on global communications operation
- Develop and continuously improve critical project briefing, planning, initiation, and delivery processes and tools
The ideal Project Manager:
- Experienced in project management
- Ability to oversee and guide multiple long-term and short-term projects in a portfolio to achieve departmental strategic objectives and deliver on this
- Ability to multitask and manage senior stakeholders
- Ability coordinate integrated products – infographics and working with design, IT, etc.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Carly Mednick at: email@example.com