One of the world’s leading distributors of household appliances, DIY Tools, Automotive software and so much more is looking for an accomplished PR professional to joining their Communications team.
- 12% Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Inspired working conditions
- Pension up to 8%
- 25 days annual leave (This will be pro-rated)
AND MUCH MORE!
Based in Middlesex, this global company thrives on presenting their new initiatives through creative and innovative communication strategies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned manufactures and take your communications career to the next level with this worldwide brand. They are happy to help candidates who live in London and the surrounding areas with flexible working and you will be coming in to make a real difference!
- Be responsible for ensuring the public image and brand reputation of the company
- Communicating the corporate values, achievements and business strategies of the organisation to internal and external stakeholders
- Advising and supporting divisions, RO and internal departments to ensure the consistency in their communications activities – internally and externally, by using the appropriate platforms for communication and branding
- Operate with the global team to deliver award-winning campaigns
- Deal with Crisis/Issues Management where needed
- Significant experience in operative communication activities (corporate communication, marketing, PR agency)
- A good level of technical knowledge/experience, as well as any automotive industry experience would be advantageous
- Should have a basic interest in technical engineering and industrial products and services, across a broad product portfolio
- Must be able to integrate projects and activities across all media channels and internal channels to maximize the return
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne