This company is known for creating outstanding holiday experiences and adventures in some of the most exciting and exotic locations in the world. Its holiday experiences are jam packed with something to suit all tastes - from entertainment, comedy, live music and shows to pure unadulterated relaxation - they have it covered.
Due to a maternity leave in the team, we are looking for a PR Manager to join for approximately 12 months.
The Role – PR Manager – Maternity Contract
Whilst experience in travel is ideal, what’s most important is that the PR Manager is bursting with creative ideas and excited to work in a busy press office. This is a hands- on role, so you’ll need to be happy to take a proactive role in managing day to day responsibilities such as press trips, media relations, influencer strategy and engagement.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but some key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain strong contacts with relevant media (consumer, trade and travel) and achieve stand out coverage
- Instill effective press office management and processes, efficiently overseeing the busy reactive press office enquiries that come in daily (with agency support)
- Manage the planning of media press trips ensuring that the right journalists with the right commissions get to experience the company’s incredible holidays
- Support the Head of PR and Social with key corporate and internal communications including, but not limited to, tri branded announcements and messaging, crisis and local issues support
- Financial and budgetary management
- Approximately 5 years experience in travel [ideal] or consumer brand PR
- Experience of working with travel agents and partners ideal but not essential
- Confidence and ability to carry out media relations
- Strong event planning and management experience
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply now!