Our client is a major international technology and engineering corporation with offices in west of London. They are looking for a strong PR Manager to join their Corporate Communications team. The team is responsible for ensuring the public image and brand reputation of the company to ensure a consistent and uniform approach to the brand and the company.
You will be communicating the corporate values, achievements and business strategies of the company to internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will advise and support divisions, RO and internal departments to ensure the consistency in their communications activities – externally and internally, by using the appropriate platforms for communication and branding.
- Communicating the corporate values, achievements and business strategies at the company to internal and external shareholders
- International travel
- External and internal comms work
- High level of skill, knowledge and experience within previous marketing communication and media relations/journalism role
- A good level of technical knowledge/experience, as well as any automotive industry experience would be advantageous
- Ability to coordinate issues/crisis management is essential
- Ability to be highly creative on technical topics and modify style to suit the varying target audiences across wide channel mix
- Able to work in the team, be flexible, give advice add support and work cohesively on projects and activities
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Gemma McCartney: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Regional Director, London