We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join one of the biggest corporations in the world. The role can be based in Switzerland so if you’re looking to relocate for your next role – this may be a great opportunity for you.
With operations in over 170 countries and global revenues of over $75 billion USD they are a true household name and pay considerably above the industry standard.
- Plans and directs all administrative, financial and operational activities for the SVP Communications
- Organises and prioritises critical issues and required information for the SVP to facilitate efficient decision making
- Acts as a point of contact for issues requiring attention of the SVP
- 7% bonus, pension, healthcare, relocation package
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives for Global Communication and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
- Access inquiries directed to the SVP, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members. Act as a strategist, consultant and implementer, depending on the situation, to streamline activities to meet the strategic priorities of the function
- Organises and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to the SVP and team
- Participate in regular meetings with the SVP Global comms to discuss potential staffing issues and any risks / mitigations or strategic deal breakers
- Handle day-to-day management of staff and operational issues to allow the SVP to focus on more pressing issues, ensuring all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Keeps up with industry trends and updates the team on emerging trends and technology
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Min- 8 years experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne