A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, healthy ice cream company has arisen. If you want to immerse your creativity into key campaigns for this outstanding company, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Due to extreme growth within the market, this well-known business is looking for a PR expert to join them and continue to grow their already extraordinary business. Our client is ground-breaking and prides themselves on housing an astounding team of strategists and industry veterans.
As PR Manager, you will be an essential part of this organization, using your knowledge and skills in order to create the best experience. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The PR Manager role:
- Leading communications strategy and goals, and delivering on them
- Developing this already pioneering company, as well as helping outperform previous results
- Proactively identifying communications goals and delivering on them
- Top tier media outreach
The ideal PR Manager:
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of the food & beverage PR space
- A born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- A verified history of implementing communications plans and following through on the delivery of those respective plans
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Carly Mednick at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – New York – Melbourne – Sydney