A massively influential name in the luxury travel space is looking for a Head of Corporate Communications to add to their growing Communications team. This is an amazing opportunity to relocate to Switzerland and work for a highly successful organisation.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the CCO and will be managing a small corporate in-house team and, next to the CCO, will provide corporate communications leadership to in-market communications resources. In particular, the Head of Corporate Communications will be responsible for leading the development of the company’s Corporate Communications strategy and its implementation, under the guidance of the CCO.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated globally-minded communications manager to make a real impact on the Company’s Corporate Communications framework at a critical juncture for an ambitious, fast-growing global business.
PLEASE READ THE ROLE REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
- Develops together with the CCO and in close partnership with the Head of Consumer PR as well as the Employee Engagement function the corporate communications strategy by translating the business goals into externally-facing corporate communications strategies and programs;
- Leads the corporate communications team to manage end-to-end campaigns, from conception to execution, collaborating with and leading in-market globally based communications teams and external agencies;
- Works closely with the Chairman, CEO and the rest of the Senior Executive team, both at headquarters and across global markets, on key messaging points and delivery for media and other executive positioning opportunities;
- Partners with various departments in the Company, including Sales, Finance and Marketing, to deliver high-value and –quality corporate communications;
- Must speak fluent English and at least professional level French.
- A track record of successful corporate communications campaigns, building differentiated positioning for high-profile corporations;
- Experience both in agency and in-house, ideally also in both privately-owned and publicly-traded organization;
- Effective in both formal and informal settings with business media, senior executives, peers and business partners;
- Highly-motivated and committed leader with experience including setting the vision for a team and driving toward goals;
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne