A global communications agency who works seamlessly to help ambitious companies change the game is looking for a Head of B2B in North America. It’s a big opportunity to take leadership of a fast-growing, smart team and have a huge impact on an expanding business. Your role is to deliver the company’s promise of being the best agency to ever work with.
This renowned agency is known for its revolutionary and highly creative approach to new media. They are one of the most diverse, innovative and dynamic integrated communications agencies. You will be at the heart of this organization while working alongside the most influential figures in the industry. This role will see you be the global client lead for an extremely high profile business – positioning them as the leader in their market.
As Head of B2B, you’ll be driving new business, engaging the team to deliver revenue targets and profitability all while keeping the team motivated and engaged.
The Role will require:
• Leading a team of 40-50 staff members
• Working closely with finance on revenue forecasting
• Support client retention goals
• Partner with business development and lead new pitches that win business
• Provide strategic support to clients as needed during critical times like annual planning, crisis or issues situation
• Build your brand in the industry by networking, attending events and publishing content
The Ideal Head of B2B:
• Has worked at an agency, or have run your own agency and have likely worked inside a company as well.
• Ready to take leadership in running this crucial part of the business
• Entrepreneurial drive and a desire for continuous learning
• Supports change initiatives
• 15+ years of experience in leadership roles
• Experience in leading teams to deliver revenue, owning client relationships at the C-level
• Business growth experience in a national or international business
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Jamie McLaughlin on 646-480-9118 or email: email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne