A well-known, award-winning PR firm is looking for an incredible Group Account Director to join their already thriving team! If you have a passion for consumer tech and are looking to work with big brands and a collaborative team, this could be the opportunity for you!
This mid-sized, full-service agency has clients in all sectors of PR, with an exceptional strong reputation in the consumer industry. With clients ranging from small start-ups to some of the most well-known brands in the world, you’re guaranteed to stretch those creative muscles!
As Group Account Director, you will be responsible for leading a fantastic team, driving the business forward, delivering high-level strategic advice to clients, all while being part of an incredible, highly-ranked agency.
The Group Account Director Role:
- Handling multiple accounts, developing working relationships with your clients through regular and proactive contact
- Managing the workload and development of junior-level staff
- Create and develop proactive pitch ideas for clients
- Top-tier media outreach
The Ideal Group Account Director:
- A strong grounding in the Consumer Technology space
- Born-leader with excellent media, copywriting and client skills
- Driving, motivating, and mentoring your team
- Ability to proactively identify clients’ communications goals and deliver on them
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Carly Mednick at firstname.lastname@example.org