A fast-growing integrated communications agency focused on the financial services space is seeking a Managing Director with impressive experience leading financial services clients and a strong aspiration to make a big impact on a notable agency.
This rapidly growing agency focuses on a very specific target market for a diverse range of clients. They are also recognized as one of the top places to work in PR! This is a one-off opportunity to join a great team in a forward-thinking, fast-paced environment.
As GM, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and mentoring a team of experts. You will be in charge of growing the business and increasing profitability, through leveraging your current contacts and the company’s existing business relationships.
• Manage a multi-million-dollar client portfolio
• Identify opportunities for further growth, maintain revenue and profitability targets
• Deliver and lead award-winning client campaigns
• Contributing to the profitability and development of the business
• Manage and mentor a team of consultants and lead development programs
• Use your extensive network of global PR and business contacts to enhance relationships, strengthen the agency’s network and achieve consistently excellent results
The Ideal GM:
• Entrepreneurial and constantly foreseeing and breaking through new levels of growth
• Interested in the future of finance and carries a perspective how communications can help shape it
• Passionate, dedicated and loyal
• Multitasking skills and a positive and outgoing attitude that can tolerate high-stress corporate deadlines
• Prioritizing and acting as a facilitator in getting the daily operations finished effectively and within the predetermined time
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Jamie on 646 480-9118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne