If you are looking for your next freelance opportunity or a role that could eventually turn into a permanent position, this Luxury PR agency could be the perfect next stop for you!
The ambitious freelance will get the opportunity to work across a plethora of different Luxury brands including automotive giants, Nightclubs, Gin and Whiskey brands and much more! The successful candidate will be tasked with client liaison, press office duties and new business pitches and this is a fantastic chance for you to join an ever-growing agency that look to shake up the market.
So if you are interested in this opportunity to work with High-net-worth individuals, please read on below.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Assist in winning New Business
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment, Luxury PR experience is preferred
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne