A very unique opportunity is currently live and I think you just might be interested in it…
This is a beauty tech in-house role that requires relocation to a beautiful part of Europe. The brand has grown year on year and now boasts an employee force of over 2000.
The role is an EU PR Manager which requires fluent English with other languages being a bonus. The company and country they are based in, offer an amazing quality of life with warm weather, near by beaches and a swimming pool being built in the company offices – not to mention the low cost of living there.
The right candidate will need to be adventurous and love a challenge!
- Supporting the development and implementation of a programme of proactive PR campaigns
- Producing high impact press coverage that raises awareness of the company amongst its target audiences
- Draft press releases, briefing documents, reactive statements, award entries, and other PR materials
- Proactively pitch stories to the media as well as responding to inbound media enquiries
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists
- 2/3 years of Consumer PR experience of working in a London PR agency
- Enthusiasm for current news issues and the media, and an interest in Beauty Tech (preferred)
- A solid understanding of media relations and experience in delivering PR campaigns
- Outstanding written communication skills, with a good attention to detail
- Highly organised, with an ability to think on your feet and work at pace
- A positive, resilient, self-starter attitude to building relationships in the media
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Penny Porter to discuss in strictest confidence. E: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne