Are you an optimization and conversion guru? Do you want to work with the most prestigious consumer, lifestyle, and beauty brands? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
At this influential consumer marketing firm, you will collaborate with a fantastic team of individuals who you will lead to success. They are looking for an accomplished leader with a strong optimization and design background, who can expand upon the firm’s innovative and impressive work.
As Director of Conversion and Optimization, you will be continuously challenged and tasked with successfully leading and mentoring a team of experts. You will work with world-renowned clients providing the best content possible. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Director of Conversion and Optimization Role:
- Optimizing and analyzing current industry trends for the benefit of the firm and for clients
- Developing and managing product strategy across social channels and being the main point of contact for clients
- Maximizing customer experience on revenue, sales and marketing goals
- Building and tracking goals for the conversion rate
- Mentoring and motivating your team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The Ideal Director of Conversion and Optimization:
- A strong grounding in Optimization, Conversion, Digital and Design
- Extensive knowledge of web analytic, UX design, SEO/SEM, testing tools, and trending topics
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships and act as a trusted advisor both internally and externally
- A proven leader, problem solver, hands on, and innovative thinker
- Using your extensive network to enhance relationships and achieve superb results
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Christine Kaplan on 646-461-7271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne