Our client, a multi-award winning specialist health consultancy, is looking for a Director to further expand its talented team to support business growth. As a Director, you will form part of the senior leadership team and be responsible for providing strategic advice to clients and colleagues, ensure account teams keep clients satisfied and profitable, implement programmes and take the lead in new business growth and strategic development of our clients business.
This role is a rare opportunity to join the market-leading specialist health policy and communications consultancy, by both size and reputation. Having sustained impressive revenue and business growth for a number of years, our client is now looking for an experienced, dynamic and ambitious communications professional to join its multi-award winning team at senior level, as it enters the next phase of growth.
Our client has a hard-working, collaborative ethos, so an ability to get on with colleagues – and get your hands dirty – is a must. In return you can expect to be challenged, encouraged and supported to deliver the very best work, helping to set you and this business apart from the rest of the industry.
You will have a solid understanding of the health policy environment, a proven track record of success within health communications and well-networked in a professional context.
- Taking the lead on client counsel and strategy input and be responsible for servicing, profitability, billing, forecasting and programme delivery
- Being responsible for growing new business using client contacts to explore new opportunities whilst taking a lead on the strategic development of the broader business
- Providing senior advice on policy approaches, oversee all policy engagement programmes and strategy
- Identifying and extract data for analysis, generate hypotheses and findings and advising communication of findings in a compelling way
- Overseeing full account delivery team, provide leadership and guidance, manage resourcing issues, line management and recruitment of talent
- Being confident in articulating analysis of the overall shape and role of social media and frequently contributing new content.
About our client
This business offers a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including, free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more!
Its unique structure and culture have meant this business has featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row.
Regional Director, London