One of the UK’s most reputable, multi-sector agencies is looking for a Director to join their Financial Services team and work with global clients within the Pension sector.
• Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
• Gym discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
This particular division has grown significantly in the last few years and the new Director will be tasked with driving the business forward even further. This agency prides itself on being creative, collaborative and entrepreneurial and has had some exciting pitching wins in the last few years to reflect this.
The organisation deals with a broad spectrum of clients and has offices all over the world. Through this, they are able to draw on their worldwide experience to bring together the best teams to deliver the best results for their clients. These clients are some of the most prestigious around within the Consumer, Financial, Healthcare, and Digital sectors and will allow the successful candidate to reach the height of their ambition.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading PR professionals around and their desire to promote from within means that you will get a chance at structured career progression and a healthy salary to boot!
• Lead a dynamic team and develop the strategic direction of accounts and the company as a whole.
• Handle senior level clients and use counselling skills to develop an account strategically.
• Actively seek and develop new business and maintain good business practice on behalf of the company towards clients and suppliers.
• Be specifically responsible for ensuring client contracts are signed and all further projects have appropriate authorisation.
• Must have agency experience in Financial Services in a PR agency environment.
• Must have worked on Pension clients
• Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
• Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne