Director Digital Marketing – In-house, work remotely – Chicago area
If you want to maximize your potential while playing a pivotal role at one of the most forward-thinking organizations, read on. This is an amazing opportunity to submerge your creativity into key digital campaigns for some of the best-known global engineering and technical manufacturers in the world.
This renowned organization has been recognized as one of the most innovative associations in the world. You will be at the heart of this operation, working alongside some of the most influential figures in the industry.
The role is perfect for a proactive individual whose expertise lies in all things Digital. You are a go-getter and self-starter with the ability to manage, create and execute world-class campaigns for a range of highly recognizable brands.
The Director role:
- Digital creation, delivery and engagement
- Providing strategic direction on key accounts
- Ability to interface with clients and practice leads as well as lead and inspire digital content creation
- Oversight membership revenue and growth
- Driving digital strategy for all new business
The ideal Director:
- Highly motivated, ambitious and creative
- 5 - 8 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on strategy
- Excellent understanding of the digital world, including new and innovative tools, platforms and technologies
- Ability to spot trends and apply them to create ingenious digital campaigns
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Frank Costantini on 646-461-7269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne