Do you want to combine your passion for marketing with your desire for helping others? If so, then this non-profit based Director of Brand Marketing could be right for you. This is an organization that focuses on providing resources for children with learning challenges, along with their families and other stakeholders.
The Director, Brand Marketing will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and oversee a team to help build awareness of the masterbrand and its mission, along with educating the target audiences about its services.
As Director of Brand Marketing, you will:
- Develop and direct the overarching brand marketing strategy.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver the strongest creative based on key audience insights.
- Drive and analyze brand performance measures, in conjunction with the insights team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a highly strategic and creative thinker.
- Be knowledgeable about all marketing and communications elements to drive a 360 campaign.
- Have strong analytical skills that allow them to identify key insights and leverage those insights to deliver impactful marketing.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Shabnam Singh on 312-476-9902 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and industry news @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, brand marketing, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – New York – Chicago - Melbourne – Sydney