Are you an innovative leader who is a native of financial public relations industry? Capable of communicating the broader strategic direction of a corporation and ensuring that its image is maintained in a cohesive fashion? Then this is the career advancing opportunity for you!
A venerable Investor Relations/Business Communications firm is seeking to procure a new leader for its team in New York. This historic firm has had a powerful presence in a multitude of industries pertaining to transport, energy and especially finance for almost two decades.
As Director, you will be an essential component of the leadership’s decision-making process regarding areas such as the firm’s growth. Also, you will be leading integrated investor relations and financial communications programs with the goal of surpassing the client’s expectations.
The Director’s Role:
- Develop an environment where junior staff are cultivated to provide optimal results
- Maintain strong relationships with key analysts, institutional investors and members of the financial media
- Create and implement success inducing strategies
- Possess the financial sagacity to provide accurate advice to clients
- Proactive in developing calculation plans in order to reduce the company’s long-term cost of capital
- Construct insightful investment thesis for each company and draft materials such as earnings and business press release.
The Ideal Director will:
- Be adept at understanding the intricacy of Global Capital Markets and SEC Regulatory requirements
- Be an excellent and influential communicator both orally and written
- Possess strong interpersonal skills that enhance relationships with senior management teams, junior staff, and clients
- Be intellectually curious and pay intimate attention to detail
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Frank Costantini on 646-461-7269 or email Frank@capstonehillsearch.com
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne