We have a highly innovative in-house role that operates within in the Beauty and Lifestyle sectors. You will be required to relocate to a beautiful European setting and work for an organisation that prides itself on offering an amazing work-life balance.
The organisation is looking for a dynamic PR Manager from either an agency or in-house background. You will join a fun-loving team that really enjoy working with fun products in a highly creative environment. You will have proven experience in consumer/lifestyle PR with a solid understanding of the global media landscape and you'll already have an understanding of how to implement paid opportunities to amplify the earned successes in both key markets and globally.
• Work with luxury health and beauty products and develop a multi-layered consumer PR plan.
• Manage Consumer PR events and activations to agreed budget and timings, at the same time as continually looking for ways to improve and innovate, offering journalists and customers something different and exciting each time
• Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline, which is in line with the PR strategy and works alongside the marketing strategy
• Help with the management of the Consumer PR budget, including raising POs
• Nurture and develop existing and new relationships with key influencers and media contacts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you’ll need to be able to explain complex concepts to people of all levels
• To feel comfortable working with agencies and helping with budget management
• To be able to build great working relationships
• To be confident with numbers
• To be comfortable working in a vast business and a large team, as well the other marketing
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne