Arguably the world’s leading strategic communications consultancy is looking for a Consultant to join their award winning Digital marketing team and work on Financial Services clients.
The company are nearly 5,000 strong worldwide and their expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. With offices based in nearly every business hub around the world, this is an amazing opportunity to join the main driving force in the Communications industry.
The consultancy offers a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
- Assist the senior members of the team in building excellent senior client relationships and exploring the opportunities available with insightful, strategic solutions
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and forward planning
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery of client activity and inter-agency projects
- Ensure that teams are delivering excellent client service and account management across the client portfolios
- Significant experience working within a digital creative agency with experience across all aspects of digital marketing, PR, Social, content, media, tech & innovation
- Experience, working on clients in the Financial Services sector
- Drive and ambition– a personal focus on maintaining leading edge professional skills and knowledge
- Excellent people management skills, which is shown in a collaborative style
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne