Do you have communications experience within the private equity field? This is a great opportunity to get into a growing private investment firm to lead its communication and branding efforts.
With its success over the last few years, the company is putting a focus on strengthening the positioning of its already well known brand. This person will lead all integrated communications plan development and execution for a variety of external and internal audiences. Since it is a new position, this person will be able to really shape and own the position.
- Develop a holistic content strategy, along with messaging, branding, etc.
- Lead internal and external communications leveraging media relationships and also developing a strategy for conferences, awards and the like.
- Build a digital presence.
- Ensure brand consistency and across all communication.
Qualifications & Skills:
· 8-10+ years marketing/communications experience for an investment firm, financial publication, financial news outlet; Private markets experience is REQUIRED.
● Strong media relations skills and well-developed relationships with leading business and financial industry journalists/outlets
●Excellent writing, communication and time management skills
The ideal Director of Marketing Candidate:
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture and take on new challenges as needed
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Shabnam Singh on 312-476-9902 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – New York – Chicago - Melbourne – Sydney