Are you a dynamic PR professional with a deep interest in Sports PR? One of the UK’s major global PR agencies is looking for an Account Manager to become a future star of the business!
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
AND MUCH MORE!
Consumer PR is one of the agency’s leading sector teams and they have recently won a lot of New Business in the Sports sector. The business has grown rapidly over the past six years and is now thirty-five strong. The team is fast-moving, ambitious, and committed to creating brilliant work, but we are also proud of our inclusive, warm, and open culture.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Outstanding media skills and key (national/lifestyle/KOL) relationships
- Gravitas to both build team morale and manage day-to-day client liaison and counsel
- Hungry to lead a small number of accounts and start to take on responsibility of account management e.g. costing up budgets/managing job bags/thinking about team R+R
- Self-starter who will independently maintain momentum of day-to-day accounts
- Creative thinker who seeks to propose integrated solutions for clients
- Passionate about consumer trends, innovations and culture
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.