Are you a really passionate consumer Tech PR professional with wide ranging big tech brand experience? Do you thrive on a challenge and want to be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic agency?
If so, this could be the role for you!
A successful independent communications agency with some desirable brands is on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with a strong focus on the tech sector. You will work on a variety of consumer and corporate accounts across areas as diverse as finance, e-commerce and gaming. This agency offers a dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
You must demonstrate a fully integrated skill set and possess genuine creative flair. Your ability to execute world-class campaigns to the highest standards will be second to none and an eye to spot trends and develop new business opportunities would be highly beneficial.
- Generating and driving imaginative tech PR strategies with determination and commitment from inception to completion
- Working collaboratively as part of broader agency teams
- Managing fully integrated client campaigns and enhancing relationship with clients
- Using your network of media and influencer contacts to achieve consistent results
- Working equally well across deeply technical to more consumer focused clients
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the technology sector
- Demonstrate a passion for the media, digital media and current affairs
- Strong communications skills, strategic thinker and trend spotter with a creative approach
- Keen to form part of new business pitch teams
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Driven and tenacious
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call David Zara on 020 7017 3084 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne