Following a string of high-profiled new business wins, a rabidly growing Consumer PR agency are looking for an Account Manager to work on some of the biggest names in the Food & Drink sector. Do you think you’re up for the challenge?
- Significant training on a more integrated approach to PR.
- Team social every month to celebrate the team’s successes.
- 4.00pm finish on Fridays.
- Medical Insurance
- Healthy pension
- Flexible working
AND Much More!
Based in the heart of Central London, this 30-person team puts creating a family feel as the basis for everything they do whether it is within their team or with their clients. Specialising in food, drink, lifestyle, leisure & interiors, they are right at the top of the market for all things Consumer. With an incredibly attractive client portfolio and winning new business constantly, there has never been a better time to join!
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- A year’s experience working in a CONSUMER PR AGENCY.
- Knowledge of media relations and have had exposure to journalists.
- Ability to actively target UK’s leading news, lifestyle and relevant media including suitable global media
- Social media savvy and able to discuss previous digital experience with confidence
- Creative in terms of creating new and exciting content to engage media and re-purpose existing content from brands to gain additional media coverage
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne