An agency that prides itself in spanning the whole Consumer spectrum is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join their well-established team.
- Down time Thursdays in the office with drinks and pizza
- They are building a bar in the basement as we speak!
- Bonus scheme
- Gym membership
- Company phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
Regarded as one of the top integrated agencies out there, this organisation are looking to expand and develop their Technology team in order to make huge strides in the market. This team of around 65, with divisions across consumer, corporate and B2B are well known for winning top accounts and the successful candidate can expect anexciting and varied mix of work, from content focused campaigns, experiential/events, traditional press offices and integrated campaigns.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison for clients.
- Lead and create innovative campaigns that catch the consumer’s imagination
- Help lead teams and mentor junior employees (AE and SAE)
- Access social and influencer media on a regular basis
- Must have agency experience in Consumer PR in an agency environment.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne