One of London’s most popular and global PR agencies is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join their Beauty team and work on their skincare clients.
This agency has a renowned reputation for going above and beyond for the and their full integrated approach to communications attracts constant new business. Whilst their London office is the hub for a global communications network, they take the mentality of a boutique agency by delivering their clients global, multi-market work with a genuine agility, personality and professional informality.
Their beauty team has undergone rapid growth in the last few years the right candidate should fit seamlessly into what is one of most successful teams of the agency!
- Day-to-day key client liaison and team management to ensure results are achieved
- On-going collaboration with your senior team to develop campaign strategy
- Event management
- Management of a team of bright and driven juniors
- New business support, including research and pitch attendance
- A passion for beauty brands and great industry contacts
- An interest in emerging trends in the beauty and grooming space and a knack for spotting great news-jacking opportunities
- Great project and event management skills
- Writing and proofreading skills at a high standard
- An understanding of social and digital trends or a desire to upskill in this space
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne