A global B2B Technology PR agency is looking for a new Account Executive to work on some of their major clients and become a future star of the business!
Based in the heart of Central London, become one of the most modern, ambitious and revolutionary organisations in the space. They are able to pride themselves with some of the best names out there. With clients in the Business Technology, Lifestyle, Science and Wellbeing sectors, the new Account Executive will get to work on great campaigns that really make an impact.
So if you are looking to get started in PR and are ready to jump into an ever changing sector please read on below!
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write press releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and a passion of/for B2B Technology
- Extremely strong writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously to the highest level or grammatical accuracy
- Love for administration and organisation
- Ability to learn quickly, take on responsibility and problem solve
- Looking for PR as a lifestyle not a job
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne