A Public Affairs team of one of the UK’s leading PR agencies is looking for a dynamic, Account Director to join their highly successful team!
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
The role includes responsibility for shaping and overseeing the delivery of client programmes, advising clients on the content and overall strategy of programmes and contributing to the smooth running of client accounts. The role will suit someone who understands the demands of integrated communications and enjoys working in a creative, forward thinking fast paced environment.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a broad base of public affairs skills including policy development and analysis, strategic planning, stakeholder mapping and campaigning.
You will be a member of the public affairs senior team and have direct line management of individual team members.
- Oversee all client contact whilst offering strategic client counsel and act as client lead on billing and servicing
- Take an active role in the development of programme strategy for clients
- Participate in and, where appropriate, lead new business activities, including networking for leads
- Maintain an active network of contacts – media, political and corporate
- Provide clients with first hand political/media intelligence and insight highlighting the implications for the client’s business.
- Regularly contribute new content for the blog, actively tweet and be confident in helping develop social media strategies
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne