A highly successful and fashionable PR agency is looking to bring in an Account Director to work on a global Whiskey brand for 3-5 months.
They’re looking for someone who loves project management - working on the ground, media relations strategy, handling corporate clients, budgets, reporting. They’ll be working alongside a brilliant AM and SAE and supported by the Partner of the business.
- Manage high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard
- Exacting in delivery, with an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
- Run different types of communications programmes, from brand building, to a day-to-day ‘drumbeat’ press office, to content and digital
- Lead account teams to achieve impactful results
- Be all over the news agenda, trends, the latest openings, people and events and use this to come up with news angles, ideas, content for clients
- Strong writing skills - whether a thought leader piece or a social post
- Always set the bar high to which junior colleagues can aspire, whilst mentoring, nurturing and motivating them every day
- Experience in a Consumer PR agency.
- Agency experience up to Senior Account Manager/Account Director or the In-house equivalent
- Experience of running Consumer campaigns
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne