We are looking for a Corporate Account Director to work across a range of big name blue chip brands, from home appliances, an airline, food, banks and cars.
Whilst this is a corporate role, the agency and culture is anything but with a relaxed, creative environment – no suits here! The agency is part of a fast growing marketing services group with a consumer, experiential, digital and of course, business & corporate team. The entire agency is around 60, with a corporate team of around 10 – so vacancies don’t come up often in this team.
When it comes to culture, the environment is relaxed with regular office drinks, pub quizzes, summer and Christmas parties. They really value their staff with a super benefits package that includes:
· Bonus scheme
· Gym membership discount
· Company phone
· Permanent health insurance
· Private health insurance
· Life assurance
· 25 days annual leave - after 2 years service, rises by an additional day each year up to a max of 30
· Pension contribution up to 5%
· Season ticket loan
· Childcare vouchers
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Subsidised work perks e.g. yoga, nails, massages
· Passion day (win a day off work to pursue a personal interest)
The Role – Account Director – Corporate
The Account Director role will include a varied mix of work spanning media relations, digital content marketing, issues management, employee engagement and thought leadership.
A full job spec can be supplied on application but key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Leading account teams, retaining day to day responsibility for delivery of client campaigns and ensuring delivery of campaign KPIs, reporting and evaluation metrics
- Organic and new business growth
- A great media handler – understands how the media works and able to handle challenging media enquiries,
- Ability to draft complex written material (data, news gen creation, op eds), can lead the team to jump on the news agenda to a client's advantage
- Competent in all the channels in which the agency operates – from traditional media editorial, to digital, social, experiential – and all its relevant content generation requirements – and be able to sell the benefits to clients
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply now!