A highly reputable PR agency that operates across the UK is looking for an Account Director to come into their London office and hit the ground running!
This is a very integrated team of 40 (across two offices) working on a variety of account across the Food & Drink, Travel & Leisure, Lifestyle and Technology sectors. The successful candidate can look forward to the prospect of working with big named organisations to start-up business whilst being nurtured in a vibrant and social team who are eagerly waiting for you to get on board!
- Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
- Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Actively seek and win new business.
- Experience of working in a Consumer PR Agency.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Tim Ruocco: 020 7017 3083 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations.
Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.